- Posting in the Furlough that you will be absent for 7 or more days will exempt you from all rules and consequences below until your return.
- However, if you post in the Furlough and are still absent 3 days after your given return-date, all below rules and consequences will apply to you.
- Members are required to post IC once a week for each character. The more characters you make, the harder this will become.
- If you haven't posted in a while because you're waiting on a specific character, you are still required to post. This is a case where double-posting is acceptable, and we suggest making an exit from the scene in your second post.
- If you're in a group RP (group of 3 or more people) and have been waiting on one or more group members for nearly 7 days, this is when you should begin excluding the inactive member(s) from your scene, and continue posting without them.
- If you don't post IC for 7 days, you will receive a PM from a staff member to which you will have three days to respond. You will either respond that you need to take a leave of absence (please give us an estimated duration of absence), or that you will post soon.
- If you do not respond to that PM in three days, you will be sent an email to which you will again have three days to respond with the same content.
- If you don't respond to the email after 3 days, you will be deleted. So, overall, you can be absent for about 2 weeks before you will be deleted.
- Only your characters that have not been posted for will be deleted or, if you and/or the staff decide this, put up for adoption
- Characters who have been up for adoption for a month or more will be deleted; either killed, disappeared, or forgotten.
If you frequently receive inactivity PMs and emails, you might be removed from any rogue groups or packs you participate in. In addition, staff may decline any of your applications if they believe you're not active enough to handle another character.