Bones (B) and The Shop
- The Bones system is our site's monetary system. It's a way to control the frequency of unrealistic characteristics, the amount of characters we can hold on our site, and in general, encourage members to have good behavior and stay active.
- Bones are earned by being active, being a good member, winning contests, advertising, etc. For every post a member makes, 10B will be added to their "stash." With the B from their stash, they can buy items for their characters or for future characters such as jade green eyes, an extra character, a disability, a pup, and so much more.
- B can be transferred to an account only if the character the B is being taken from has died. This does not mean that you can create characters, post for them, and then kill them off. If we find that you are doing this, we will take the privilege of transferring B away.
- Members can also loose Bones from their stash. The amount of Bones taken away from a member depends on the situation. The more rules that are broken or the more bad behavior that is detected, the more Bones they will loose. Of course, loosing Bones isn't our only penalty. Members can be deleted and banned from our site completely if any bad behavior is seen.
- The Shop is where members can buy their items. Only those who are currently members on the site can buy items, of course, since someone who is new doesn't have any Bones at all.
- When you buy an item from the Shop, the transaction will be completed buy a banker. Prices may be wagered depending on the item being bargained. For example, a member buying a disability can ask to lower the price if the disability is more subtle. On the other hand, the banker can raise the price if the disability is more drastic
- There is more information about Bones and buying items on The Shop page.